- We are located at 410 Oak Run Pt. in New Braunfels, Texas. On Sunday mornings, you will be greeted by our friendly parking team who will help you find parking and direct you to our main building. We have special parking available for visitors. At our main building, you will find a Visitor Cafe just off to the side of our Courtyard that is open before and after our service. There you can get to know us and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- 10:30AM and ends at 12:00PM.
- We have a nursery that opens at 9:00AM for children ages birth through 3-years-old. For your convenience and for your child's safety, we have an electronic sign-in and paging system should our nursery workers ever need to contact you. For more information about our nursery, click here.
- Other children ages 4-years-old through 5th grade stay with their parents through worship and tithes and offerings. After that, they are released to their own service which is located just across our Courtyard in our Family Center. To find out more about what happens during a FreedomKids' service, click here.
- Students in Jr. High and High School remain in the service with their parents. They have an opportunity to be a part of their own service on Wednesday nights at The Box. To find out more about our student ministry, click here.
- We have classes available for all age groups on a seasonal basis. The classes change from "semester" to "semester." Classes are in session from 9:15 to 10:15AM and child care is available during that time. For information on class schedules and which classes are being offered currently, click here.
Worship at Freedom Fellowship includes many aspects listed in Scripture. We believe worship is more than just music, although that is one of the primary expressions. At Freedom Fellowship, we engage in worship through:
- Music and singing
- Giving financially
- Teaching and preaching God's Word
- Observing the sacraments such as communion, baptism and prayer
- Fellowship with others
- When you arrive at Freedom Fellowship on a Sunday morning, you will be welcomed by our amazing Door Keeper team. These friendly folks will greet you with a smile and offer you a bulletin which includes information about upcoming events and ministries. At the bottom of the back of our bulletin, you will find a connection card that we would love for you to fill out, if you are a first time visitor, and bring with you to our Cafe just after service. We would love to introduce ourselves and get to know you. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about who we are, what ministries we have to offer or how to get involved. We also have a gift we would love to give to you just to say, "Thank you for joining us." If you find yourself a first time visitor to our church, you are truly one of the most important people there, and we are honored to have you with us.