- We are located at 410 Oak Run Point in New Braunfels, Texas. On Sunday mornings, you will be greeted by our friendly parking team who will help you find parking and direct you to our main building. We have special parking available for visitors. At our main building, you will find a Visitor Cafe just off to the side of our Courtyard that is open before and after our service. There you can get to know us and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- 9 am and 11 am
- We have a nursery that opens at 8:30 am for the first service and 10:30 for our second service, for children ages birth through 3-years-old. For your convenience and for your child's safety, we have an electronic sign-in and paging system should our nursery workers ever need to contact you. For more information about our nursery, click here.
- Other children ages 4-years-old through 5th grade stay with their parents through worship and tithes and offerings. After that, they are released to their own service which is located just across our Courtyard in our Family Center. To find out more about what happens during a FreedomKids' service, click here.
- Students in Jr. High and High School remain in the service with their parents. They have an opportunity to be a part of their own service on Wednesday nights. To find out more about our student ministry, click here.
Worship at Freedom Fellowship includes many aspects listed in Scripture. We believe worship is more than just music, although that is one of the primary expressions. At Freedom Fellowship, we engage in worship through:
- Music and singing
- Giving financially
- Teaching and preaching God's Word
- Observing the sacraments such as communion, baptism, and prayer
- Fellowship with others
- When you arrive at Freedom Fellowship on a Sunday morning, you will be welcomed by our amazing Door Keeper team. These friendly folks will greet you with a smile and offer you a bulletin which includes information about upcoming events and ministries. At the bottom of the back of our bulletin, you will find a connection card that we would love for you to fill out, if you are a first time visitor, and bring with you to our Cafe just after service or drop it in the offering basket. We would love to introduce ourselves and get to know you. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about who we are, what ministries we have to offer or how to get involved. We also have a gift we would love to give to you just to say, "Thank you for joining us." If you find yourself a first-time visitor to our church, you are truly one of the most important people there, and we are honored to have you with us.
- We encourage mask-wearing as you walk into the building while not physically separated by 6 feet.
- We encourage hand-waving and elbow bumps as a new form of greeting not neglecting the smile underneath the mask.
- We have hand sanitizing stations at each door and around the building for easy use.
- The seating in the sanctuary has been reduced so that chairs are more spread out. We encourage attendees to keep space between non-family friends.
- There is a section of seating reserved for those who are at high risk and would like a little less contact with people.
- Bulletins are placed at the entrance doors for you to pick up to reduce the number of people handling each one.
- Our doors will be propped open before and after services to reduce the number of touchpoints on a Sunday morning.
- We ask that all those who are feeling ill with symptoms that could potentially be related to COVID to enjoy our services online.
SERVING AT FREEDOM:
- Those serving will continue to wear masks to be conscientious of others and use hand sanitizer often.
- We are also doing health screenings for all our staff and volunteers serving in Freedom KIDS and Nursery.
KIDS & NURSERY:
- Children’s temperature will be taken at the check-in stations prior to receiving name badges.
- The temperature needs to be below 100.3 and if the temperature is higher, we ask that you return home as a family to partake in online service.
- We will utilize hand sanitizer often.
- Nursery facilities are cleaned with an anti-microbial cleaning product after each use.
Our nursery is limiting the number of children in each classroom.
Our nursery employees are health-screened each Sunday before work.
- We are cautiously cleaning all hand surfaces before, between, and after services.
- We have FDA recommended air cleaning systems in the main sanctuary and nursery areas.