- We encourage hand-waving and elbow bumps as a new form of greeting.
- We have hand sanitizing stations at each door and around the building for easy use.
- There is a section of seating reserved for those who are at high risk and would like a little less contact with people.
- Bulletins are placed at the entrance doors for you to pick up to reduce the number of people handling each one.
- Our doors will be propped open before and after services to reduce the number of touchpoints on a Sunday morning.
- We ask that all those who are feeling ill with symptoms that could potentially be related to COVID to enjoy our services online.
KIDS & NURSERY:
- The temperature needs to be below 100.3 and if the temperature is higher, we ask that you return home as a family to partake in online service.
- We will utilize hand sanitizer often.
- Nursery facilities are cleaned with an anti-microbial cleaning product after each use.
- We are cautiously cleaning all hand surfaces before, between, and after services.
- We have FDA recommended air cleaning systems in the main sanctuary and nursery areas.