Welcome to Freedom Kids! At Freedom Fellowship, our goal is to help each child come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and teach them foundational truths that will lead them to live a biblical lifestyle
Freedom Kids is a place where children can encounter God's love and can get a jump start toward living a life that honors Him.
- We will be taking temperatures of all volunteers serving in Freedom KIDS
- Children’s temperature will be taken at the check-in stations prior to receiving name badge
- The temperature needs to be below 100.3
- If the temperature is higher, we ask that you return home as a family to partake in online service
- Freedom KIDS will worship with their parents and then make their way to the courtyard when released
- Please only bring Bibles at this time. No bags or other belongings
- We will utilize hand sanitizer
- Our goal is to keep 1st-5th separated by grade through Freedom KIDS
- While waiting for your child, please maintain social distancing
All adult Freedom Kids volunteers have passed a criminal background check before becoming official volunteers.
After checking in your child you will receive a custom code that will match the code on your child's name tag. We use this for pick up after service and for a paging system during service time.
There will be a sign that says “first-time visitor registration” located in the center of the foyer. On your first visit, we ask for the following personal information: parent/legal guardian names, children’s names and birth dates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs, etc.) for each child. This information is entered into our Freedom KIDS database to help maintain our secure check-in system and our parent page system.
ipads and check-in
All children birth through
Freedom KIDS is a
During service time, we use a Bible buck system to reward children for good behavior, bringing their Bibles, participation, and scripture memorization. On your child's first Sunday they will automatically get 10 Bible bucks just for being there!
freedom kids jr.
Freedom KIDS Jr. is a 4-year-old through Kindergarten ministry of Freedom Fellowship Church. Our preschoolers have their own junior sized service accompanied by activities and crafts to reinforce the Bible story of the day. Your children can expect puppets, skits, a Bible story, and a small group time.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have in person on the weekends, or by e-mail at any time during the week. You can also call the church office.