Welcome to Freedom Kids! At Freedom Fellowship, our goal is to help each child come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and teach them foundational truths that will lead them to live a biblical lifestyle
Freedom Kids is a place where children can encounter God's love and can get a jump start toward living a life that honors Him.
- We will be taking temperatures of all volunteers serving in Freedom KIDS
- Move up Sunday will be July 5th
- Until July 5th, kids will be with the same grade they just ended the school year with
- Children’s temperature will be taken at the check in stations prior to receiving name badge
- The temperature needs to be below 100.3
- If the temperature is higher, we ask that you return home as a family to partake in online service
- Freedom KIDS will worship with their parents and then make their way to the courtyard when released
- Please only bring Bibles at this time. No bags or other belongings
- We will utilize hand sanitizer
- Our goal is to keep 1st-5th separated by grade through Freedom KIDS
- Reminder to pick up Freedom KIDS elementary from the box within the family center and Freedom KIDS JR from the Pre-k/Kinder room
- While waiting for your child, please maintain social distancing
All adult Freedom Kids volunteers have passed a criminal background check before becoming official volunteers.
After checking in your child you will receive a custom code that will match the code on your child's name tag. We use this for pick up after service and for a paging system during service time.
first time guests
On your first visit, we ask for the following personal information: parent/legal guardian names, children’s names and birth dates, address, phone number and any special instructions (allergies, special needs, etc.) for each child. This information is entered into our Freedom Kids database to help maintain our secure check-in system and our parent page system.
ipads and check-in
All of the above information is entered on an iPad located in the foyer of our main sanctuary. There will be a sign that says “first-time visitor registration” located on the left side of the foyer that will direct you to the iPads. All children birth through
Freedom Kids is a
During service time we use a Bible buck system to reward children for good behavior, bringing their Bibles, participation, and for scripture memorization. On your child's first Sunday they will automatically get 10 Bible bucks just for being there!
freedom kids jr.
Freedom Kids Jr. is a 4-year-old through Kindergarten ministry of Freedom Fellowship Church. Our preschoolers have their own junior sized service accompanied by activities and crafts to reinforce the Bible story of the day. Your children can expect puppets, skits, a Bible story and a small group time.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have in person on the weekends, or by e-mail at any time during the week. You can also call the church office.